– J.Castallack-Ridgely, KentWe loved your paintings in the Knightshayes Exhibition. Having commissioned you to paint a seascape from our photos of the Monterey Coast, the painting is everything we could have wished for. Thank you for being so prompt with the project we are delighted with it.
– Jim and Sara Kerr, Olney, BucksAn amazing image of an amazing place, I feel I could almost step into it. . The St Agnes Triptych will go with us abroad.
– Bruce and Marilen Cadbury, SwitzerlandYou have captured our favourite view of Tresco. Fantastic! We have it in our bathroom where we can spend a long time gazing at it!
– T.Oddy, TruroThank you so much for your contribution to the Secret Art Show. We raised over £17,000. Your help and generosity is really appreciated.
– J.Holt, MS TrustSo very pleased to have commissioned an original painting of the Spirit of St Agnes. It’s perfect!
– M.Peacock, Isles of ScillyI love the vitality and energy in your stunning work. It’s wonderful to own two of your beautiful West Country beach and harbour paintings.
– Gail Borrow, LondonLovely to see such a clear reflection of our beautiful shores.
– Hilary Bush, Budleigh SaltertonYour colour combinations are soft and intriguing, inviting one to gaze and dream.
– Jack Lewis, FloridaIt is a grey day today, seeing your lovely paintings lifted my spirits. Taverna time set in Fiscardo is wonderful I can feel the sunlight!
– Marianna Katerelou, GreeceHeatherbell’s paintings make the world a more beautiful place.
– J.Wheeler, London